Hi There and welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I share weekly inspiration for making your home beautiful with seasonal decorating ideas as well as design and decor tips. This week we have some truly amazing DIY Fall Decorating ideas to share with you as well as easy and elegant design ideas.
- My friend Beth is sharing a beautiful tiered tray styled for fall that you won’t want to miss.
- Leslie from My 100-Year-Old Home shows us how to make the most gorgeous crepe paper flowers.
- Be sure to check out Bre’s kitchen all decorated for fall.
- I’m sharing the easiest DIY pumpkin centerpiece with fresh flowers
- You won’t believe how stunning Lory’s butler’s pantry is!
- Kristen is giving us some truly great seasonal entertaining tips.
- Shannon has the BEST home decor checklist you won’t want to miss!
Tap the blue links below to see the posts and be sure to leave a comment for my friends when you stop by!
I hope you enjoyed this edition of Easy Elegance Wednesdays and that you found some helpful DIY Fall Decorating Ideas along with some design and decor inspiration! Have a great day!